PLEASE HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
THERE ARE LITTLE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO EVERYDAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR OWN WAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE SPECIAL TO YOU!!!
I thought that it would be fun to create a printable list of ideas for everyone. So, my mom and I made two different kinds!
This list is for everyone:
And this is a list of “little things” just for kids to do to make a difference:
AND HERE ARE OTHER IDEAS FOR YOU! WHAT WOULD YOU ADD?
1. Shovel snow for a neighbor who is elderly or busy.
2. Make cookies and cards to take to a local retirement home.
3. Go through your old toys or clothes and donate them to local places who might want them.
4. Donate old books to your library. Ours is in need!
5. Donate your time to your local SPCA.
6. Spend some time visiting with an elderly neighbor who may like your company.
7. Give free rice to hungry people by playing a word game.
8. Getting a laptop? Give one too.
9. Pick up litter in your neighborhood.
10. Take the bus, instead of driving, like my dad does.
11. Walk to school.
12. Donate new toys, food, books to sick kids or to those who can’t afford them.
13. Start a fundraiser.
14. Write a letter to someone you love, and tell them how much you appreciate them.
15. Learn how to go green.
16. Run or walk for a cure. Find a race in your area.
17. Smile and say thank you to everyone you are grateful for today.
18. Clean your room before your mom or dad asks you.
19. Do the dishes.
20. Make your Christmas gifts instead of buying them.
21. Buy your groceries from local farmers.
22. Learn something about a culture you don’t understand.
24. Don’t watch television for a whole week.
26. Write a letter to a soldier overseas.
27. Buy something small to send to a soldier.
28. Be a good role model for younger siblings.
29. Stand up for what is right when it is hard at school.
30. Compliment your teachers for a job well done.
31. What do you think? Let me know!
32. Donate your hair to Locks of Love.
33. Recycle cans and donate the money to a charity.
35. Check out World Vision. Donate.
36. Click to help: breast cancer, hunger, rainforest, child health, literacy, animal rescue
37. Stop violence against women.
38. Write a thank you note to someone who deserves it.
39. Share a talent with someone (teach someone to cook or draw)
40. Help a child make a difference by providing transportation or inspiration.
41. Donate coats to Project Flight at Lindbergh Elementary.
42. Give blood.